From: Rob Kolstad <kols...@bsdi.com>
Subject: BSDI vs. NT
Date: 1996/08/28
sender: owner-bsdi-us...@lists.gateway.com
to: bsdi-us...@bsdi.com
precedence: bulk
organization: <none>
x-inj-env-from: ktts.kharkov.ua!ktts.kharkov.ua!clipper.cs.kiev.ua!
techno.ru!devn...@clipper.cs.kiev.ua  Wed Aug 28 21:30:28 1996
newsgroups: cs-monolit.gated.lists.bsdi-users

I have this idea that BSDI is easier to install than Windows NT.
I've installed both.

If you think I'm right and would discuss such things with a
journalist (publicity and all that), please drop me a line.

RK

         /\      Rob Kolstad           Berkeley Software Design, Inc.
      /\/  \     kols...@bsdi.com      5575 Tech Center Dr. #110
     /  \   \    719-593-9445          Colorado Springs, CO  80919