Subject: SVR4.2MP source code has become available recently?
From: Andrew Stesin (ste...@gu.net)
Date: Jul 25, 1997 1:03:04 pm
List: org.freebsd.freebsd-hackers

Dear FreeBSD hackers,

I've hear rumors that the source code for SCO UnixWare 2.1.x
is now available from SCO for $500 for educational
institutions.

Isn't this interesting as a reference? How do you think?

Best regards,
Andrew Stesin

nic-hdl: ST73-RIPE

>I've hear rumors that the source code for SCO UnixWare 2.1.x
>is now available from SCO for $500 for educational
>institutions.
>
>Isn't this interesting as a reference? How do you think?

I have worked on the SVR4 codebase, and there isn't much
to be learned there. The Solaris stuff would be a little
bit more interesting. :-).

John