[usl-v-bsdi-ucb/include/usenet-header.html]
Newsgroups: fa.info-vax
From: ucbvax!info-vax
Date: Fri Jul 16 00:48:01 1982
Subject: its-emacs-like environment for Gosling emacs

>From CPR@MIT-XX Wed Jul 14 11:23:20 1982
Does anyone have such a thing?  I.e., such that deletes append/prepend
to the kill buffer when appropriate (esp for word deletes!), CR just
moves down multiple blank lines instead of adding blank lines,
case changing moves over words, etc, etc, etc.  Old finger habits die
hard, and I don't particularly want to program all this in mlisp.
Thanks.
/Chris
-------