From: alistair@microsoft.UUCP (Alistair BANKS)
Newsgroups: comp.windows.ms.programmer,comp.os.os2.programmer
Subject: Windows 32 White Paper: As given out at Win3.1 conference
Date: 17 Aug 91 08:43:32 GMT

At the Windows 3.1 conference held this week (12/13 Aug, 1991) in Seattle
we distributed a detailed white paper on the Windows 32-bit API and
products it would be deliverred in, including Windows NT.

We're in the process of setting up an ftp site on uunet.uu.net, intending
to upload more useful information to it over time.

You can now download ntwn32.zip, a zipped postscript file, or ntwn32.rtf,
an rtf format (text only version) of this white paper by anonymous
ftp from uunet.uu.net in the ~ftp/vendor/microsoft/isv-communications
directory - more details in the ntwn32.readme file in the same directory.

Alistair Banks, Microsoft Systems Division