Newsgroups: comp.windows.ms.programmer,comp.windows.ms
From: alist...@microsoft.com (Alistair BANKS)
Subject: Microsoft Windows Hardware Engineering Conference
Date: 16 Jan 92 20:38:09 GMT

Here's our announcement of a conference I hope some of
you may find useful & interesting... Please register &/or
enquire via the numbers given, not via me! Thanks.

Alistair Banks, Microsoft Systems Division

Microsoft Windows Hardware Engineering Conference
March 1-3, 1992
San Francisco Marriott

The market demand that drives our industry requires ever greater
functionality , at ever lower prices. How to develop the hardware
technology to meet this demand is the focus of the 1992 Microsoft
Windows Hardware Engineering Conference, co-sponsored by Intel,
Ziff-Davis Publishing Company and R.R. Donnelley & Sons.

Come discover how to exploit the new opportunity presented by
Microsoft Windows for more creative hardware design. Learn about:

  * New Windows releases - and new markets (admission under NDA only)

  * Optimizing for the Windows environment

  * Future PC design trends

  * New benchmarks for PC performance with Windows

  * New component technologies

  * Components currently available

  * Future directions of Windows device drive model

Meet with leading hardware component and firmware vendors at a major
exhibition: companies defining the most advanced processors, display
subsystems, network interface components and other elements central
to the creation of full featured, high-performance PCs.

To register/inquire, please call 1-800-437-0716 in US/Canada,
206-325-2200 from other countries, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PST Monday -
Friday. Space is limited.

Registration per person after February 15:  $595.00
Registration per person before February 15: $495.00
Group registration before February 15:      $395.00
  (when 3 or more people from the same
   company register at the same time):