From: lion...@maple.circa.ufl.edu
Newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Subject: "su" equivalent
Date: 15 Apr 1993 06:24:14 GMT

Okay, so I'm logged in as myself "bwh" and I need to access some stuff
to maintain my hard drive, which is off limits to all but the Administrator.
So I open my trusty CMD.EXE and type "su"....NOT!

Okay, so I go to program manager, choose File | Logout, wait for everything
to shutdown, then log back in, do my thing, logout again, then log back
in, then I realize I forgot to change some protections, log back out, then
log back in....you get the picture.

Please tell me NT isn't this brain dead.

Brian