Tech Insider					   Technology and Trends

			   USENET Archives

From: vel...@magritte.its.rpi.edu (Andrew T. Veliath)
Subject: How to center a property sheet in Win32
Date: 1996/01/05
organization: its
newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

Could anyone shed some light on how to center the
(modal) call to PropertySheet (in Win32, not MFC)?
I just got MSVC++4.0 so these things are new
to me (I hope the answer isn't TOO obvious ;-)...

Right now I am passing an array of pages and
letting PropertySheet instantiate the actual
pages... but I do not know how to set the dialog
box style flags for the property sheet (?).

Thanks,
--
Andrew Veliath <vel...@rpi.edu>
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa