From: lan...@itdc.edu (Derek R. Lanham)
Subject: Get a copy of NT 4.0?
Date: 1996/04/10
organization: Information Technology Development Corporation
newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.pre-release

I am a computer instructor and I would like to get a copy to the 4.0 beta
so that I can be close to ready to start teaching classes on the subject,
as soon as they actually release the final version.  Does any one have
a suggestion an how I can get a copy.

thanks

--
Derek R. Lanham                                  E-Mail: lan...@itdc.edu
Information Technology Development Corporation   1-800-752-5448

x-nntp-posting-host: shinobi.demon.co.uk
references: <4kh4be$ihn@ns.oar.net>
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: SHINOBI Systems Ltd.
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.pre-release
x-mailer: Mozilla 2.0 (WinNT; I)

Derek R. Lanham wrote:

> I am a computer instructor and I would like to get a copy to the 4.0 beta
> so that I can be close to ready to start teaching classes on the subject,
> as soon as they actually release the final version.  Does any one have
> a suggestion an how I can get a copy.
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Derek R. Lanham                                  E-Mail: lan...@itdc.edu
> Information Technology Development Corporation   1-800-752-5448

Network Level 2 or higher.) will get you the  latest beta of NTW
or NTW 4.0 (server if you go for level 3).
Check out http://ww.microsoft.com/msdn
for more info.

Regards
--