From: "Excell Warez" <ahern.ham...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Q: Is it possible for ADMIN to log onto my PC via network and
view all my private files?
Date: 1998/06/04
Newsgroups: alt.2600.hackerz,alt.hackers.malicious,
comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.networking,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security,
comp.os.ms-windows.nt.misc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup

Hello,

I'm new to WinNT and I have a question ref. security:
I have a NT4-Workstation in a LAN.

1)=20
Is it possible, that the Administrator logs on to my PC via the
Network? Can he see all my private files on my local disk?
Just with shared defaults C$? etc.?

2)
If so, can I check if there was a logon from the Administrator?
Is there a log-file?

I'm looking forward to your answers per EMAIL: =
mailto:ahern.ham...@xtra.co.nz

Regards,
                Hamish Ahern