Subject: FAQ, port lists & shoelace
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 00:11:49 GMT
To: linux-activists@joker.cs.hut.fi
From: chrisa@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU

Hello *

        A few questions
1) Has anything been done for a FAQ list as yet?

2) It seems that there may be a little reinventing of the wheel going on
   in terms of porting stuff to linux. Maybe it would be a good idea to
   compile a list of what has been ported so far, by whom, and where it is
   (or patches to the original code) is available from. I guess if noone
   else is willing, I could  do this.

3) I have read about shoelace in the minix newsgroup before, but i only
have
   macminix. Do you need to compile shoelace under minix to get it working
   or can it be compiled under linux?

enuff for now...

chris.