From: ro...@hplvec.LVLD.HP.COM (Stephen Rozum)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1993 20:48:20 GMT
Subject: Why would I want LINUX?
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux

I have a simple question to all those who use LINUX.

 *** Why should I want to use LINUX? **

Before you start flaming me with "If you need to ask the question then
you don't need LINUX" please tell me the applications you are using it for.

I know that LINUX is UNIX operating system for PC's, but unfortunately
it can't run my DOS base programs (i.e., Borland C++ compilier, Amipro,
games, Mktools, etc...).

Yes, I have read the FAQ listings.

Thanks for the help,

Stephen Rozum