From: ed.du...@lambada.oit.unc.edu ("Mr. Ed")
Subject: Linux thoroughly insulted by Infoworld!
Newsgroups: comp.os.386bsd.misc,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Date: 17 Jan 95 01:34:44 GMT

In the columns section of the Jan 16 Infoworld, there is a column
highly insulting to linux. In it the writer basically says the
following:

  o linux is really not free
  o linux users are as neurotic as Amiga fans
  o linux is difficult to install (their senior systems analyst
    apparently failed to install it)
  o linux should be called "underware"!

He then goes on to refer to linux as underware throughout the column
-- over ten times. The column is also titled something like "Linux
should be called underware". Underware what? Hanes? Fruit of the loom?
BVD? How insulting!

What do you think of this?

Ed