From: ke...@lila.physics.sunysb.edu (Kenji Matsuoka)
Subject: Developing Wine:  where to start?
Date: 1995/08/29
organization: SUNY Stony Brook, Physics
newsgroups: comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine

I really really like the idea of Wine, and would love to contribute
to the development effort, but first I need to do some reading.  I
know the basics of C, but I've never done system programming.  I don't
know anything about Windows API.  Where should I start?

Kenji