From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: Critical "Times" article on Linux
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:58:59 GMT

[ Moderator's note: I quite concur with Bruce. --liw ]

"The Times", a respected British newspaper, published an article that
was offensively critical of Linux in its Sunday edition.

I urge Linux users and developers to _not_ respond to this article.

When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to
tell which one the idiot is.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader