Date:         Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:15:37 +0000
Sender:       Linux on 390 Port < LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
From:         Mike Ross < mross666@hotmail.com>
Subject:      OK who messed with the redbook?

Some amusment over on the Hercules list - the 'Linux on S/390' Redbook,
SG244987, originally contained a chapter on running Linux on the Hercules
emulator. Not surprising - it's known to be used by quite a few folks inside
IBM.

As of (apparently) March 21st, the Redbook has been revised (without
incrementing the version number, contrary to normal IBM practice), and *all*
references to Hercules have been carefully expunged!

Anyone with a clue what's going on? Suspicious of rewriting history!

Mike