Newsgroups: alt.baldspot
From: alba...@netcom.com (Al Petrofsky)
Subject: Having a wig made from your own hair
Date: Tue, 25 May 1993 00:34:27 GMT

I just left UC Berkeley, where, for the last few years, I've been
letting my hair grow to be quite long (~30cm).

I'd now like to chop it off and have a wig made of it.

Looking through the entire usenet hierarchy, I was surprised to find
that the only group that has anything to do with hair is alt.baldspot.

I then realized that, although I'd been thinking of this wig as purely
a (somewhat eccentric) sentimental item, it might actually make an
effective rug somewhere down the road.

So, here I am posting.  Does anyone know where I could obtain such a
service, and at what cost?

Thanks,
al