From: chris_...@next-generation.com (Chris Charla)
Subject: New Zork text adventure from Marc Blank / NG Magazine Ad
Date: 1997/07/06
Newsgroups: rec.games.int-fiction,rec.arts.int-fiction

Note: I'm sorry if anyone is offended by the ad-like nature of this post,
but it is something I think the readers of both the groups it is posted to
will be interested in.

The August issue of Next Generation magazine is winging its way to
subscriber right now (so the NDA on this info is over).

Accompanying Activision's new Zork: Grand Inquisitor game will be a new
Zork text adventure from Marc Blank. The game, Zork: Undiscovered
Underground, is "about half the size of Zork I," according to Marc, and
was written (as you might expect) with Inform.

Next Generation has a complete preview of Zork: Grand Inquisitor, as well
as a short interview with Marc Blank in the August issue.

Next Generation Online should have the exclusive download of Undiscovered
Underground available sometime in August (it will also be available on
Activision's page a couple of days after we put it up).

Anyway, it'll be the first Zork text adventure in a decade. Cool, huh?

-Chris Charla
Next Generation

Check out NG Online at:
http://www.next-generation.com